Improved Price! Magnificent Lake Anna waterfront home with 142 ft, gently sloping-SANDY bottom waterfront (take your shoes off and wade in the smooth sand), going to deep water at end of dock with maintenance-free Trex decking, beautifully sited on a level/gentle slope 1 acre lot. Grand 17' tall foyer with 5,214 sq ft, and 9+ ceilings throughout. This home has been COMPLETELY RENOVATED from top to bottom with all the latest and high end upgrades. A complete list of the upgrades is in the Document section of the listing. Gleaming wide plank hardwood flooring throughout, the only carpet is on the steps. New roof, HVAC, hot water heater, septic pump, and lighting. A whole-house generator, 2 kitchens with upgraded no-maintenance Stilestone counters, cabinets and appliances are just a few of the many amenities! 6 bedrooms plus office and huge art room (4 BR septic), 4.5 baths, 2 gas fireplaces, 2 primary bedrooms with En Suite, 2 laundry rooms and COMCAST CABLE available. Enjoy spectacular views of the water the moment you enter this lovely home. The spacious living room with stone gas fireplace opens to a spectacular lakeside full length maintenance-free Trex deck and the Lower level opens to a wide concrete patio. Every inch of space in this home has been perfectly utilized. In addition to the gourmet kitchen, pantries, and breakfast room, is a separate formal dining room, living room, game room, office with cherry cabinets & built-ins, and a powder room on the main level. The primary bedroom on upper level, faces the front of the house with views of the water on other side of peninsula, an exceptionally huge En Suite bathroom with jetted jacuzzi, glassed in walk-in shower, large walk-in closet with built-in cabinets and floor-to-ceiling shoe racks. The upper level has a total of 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, art room, laundry room and a nice overlook from the loft. The lower level walk-out family room includes a gas fireplace and opens to a large patio to the lake, 2nd Primary Bedroom facing the lake also has a door to lower patio, a beautiful en suite bathroom with an oversized soaker tub and walk-in tiled shower, seated vanity, and 2 closets. There is a 2nd full kitchen also with no-maintenance Silestone quartz counters, and 2nd separate laundry room making the home suitable for two-family living. The exterior has 2 stone Koi ponds, one has beautiful fish and netting, a large jetted hot tub on the top deck with lights, music and USB Plug-In. There is a Purple Martin Birdhouse (hotel), and you can watch those wonderful, friendly birds from your deck as they take care of insects and mosquitos allowing you to comfortably enjoy the outdoors! The enclosed double slip boathouse has a storage room with Tiki bar area, screened room on rooftop deck, maintenance free decking. The 142' waterfront has a stone bulkhead and beach area. Also, enjoy the backyard square, concrete floor "gazebo" with storage above. To complete the home is a 4-car oversized garage, and paved driveway.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Other, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
5,214 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, wine storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck, Screened-in, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Panoramic, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Out Building, Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Fishing. Cleared, Bulkheaded, Front Yard, Landscaping, Pond, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Mooring Area, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price